Welcome to my Blog!

I feel so hip and trendy after finally figuring out how to set this section up on my website!  This will be a place where I will post some of my more recent works for clients so I don't have to keep bugging my webmaster,  Dave
So please check back often and feel free to post any comments!

Monday, December 17, 2007

Harper 2007 Christmas Cards

I had such a fun time designing our Christmas card this year!  Since we just moved to Utah from Southern California in August 2007, I definitely wanted to highlight the different culture here in the Beehive state.  While we miss our family and friends back in Cali, we absolutely LOVE living here and we feel so blessed that all of the "planets aligned" so that we could finally call Utah home.

Below are pictures of this year's HARPER CHRISTMAS CARD...

FRONT OF CARD
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

INSIDE OF CARD
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2 comments:

Mia Cortez said...

I love Love LOVE your 2007 Christmas card. I knew it was going to be amazing just be looking at the outside of the sealed envelope. I am in awe of your creativity and talent! xoxoxo

Karmel Design said...

Thanks, Mia! You're so sweet to come and visit! Best wishes in your new job adventure!