Welcome to my Blog!

I feel so hip and trendy after finally figuring out how to set this section up on my website!  This will be a place where I will post some of my more recent works for clients so I don't have to keep bugging my webmaster,  Dave
So please check back often and feel free to post any comments!

Thursday, December 20, 2007

"He's Growing Like a Weed..."

That's what a former next-door neighbor would say to us when we were little kids.

Bryan's mom heard about me when she received a Christmas card from a colleague a couple of years ago. She had just recently given birth to Bryan and commissioned me to design her birth announcements.

A year later, I was honored to design Bryan's First Year Birthday Party invitations.

She recently contacted me again for her Holiday Cards this year.

It's so fun watching little Bryan get bigger and bigger!

FRONT

Photobucket


BACK

Photobucket

No comments: