Welcome to my Blog!

I feel so hip and trendy after finally figuring out how to set this section up on my website!  This will be a place where I will post some of my more recent works for clients so I don't have to keep bugging my webmaster,  Dave
So please check back often and feel free to post any comments!

Saturday, March 1, 2008

February Zoomed By

It's been a while since I updated my blog...February was a BLUR!

I had a great time exhibiting at the Oh Sweet Sadie! Boutique a few weeks ago.  The place was PACKED!  It was a very good turnout.  I am always impressed by the amazing talent that Utah women possess - as evidenced by the unique and beautiful things that were available at the boutique.

While I couldn't be at the boutique myself as we had a family ski trip to Deer Valley that weekend, a lot of people saw my stuff and I received some great feedback.

Since the boutique, I decided to take a break from crafting and obsessing over my business so I concentrated on other things - like getting back to the gym (that was long overdue!), volunteering for the kids' school activities, and keeping busy with our house construction. Since I don't have a dedicated craft space...or any space at all with our tiny duplex rental right now, it's quite a challenge to craft sometimes!  But our new house will have plenty of space and a craft room and craft closet JUST FOR ME! 

And of course...wouldn't ya know it...once I decide to take a break from the business and chill a bit from it, the orders and inquiries started to pour in!  

Thank you to my clients - old  and new - for your support and recommendations.   So much of my business is from word-of-mouth so I really appreciate your kind words and sharing my work with your friends and family!

No comments: