Welcome to my Blog!

I feel so hip and trendy after finally figuring out how to set this section up on my website!  This will be a place where I will post some of my more recent works for clients so I don't have to keep bugging my webmaster,  Dave
So please check back often and feel free to post any comments!

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Jessica's Marshmallow Castle


I don't know why, but for some reason, the pic I took of Jessica's castle wasn't coming up on my last post so here it is...

I've neglected my lonely blog for so long that I failed to see the requests for this pic!  

It was so unlike me NOT to take a pic on the night she completed it so I took the opportunity to snap a shot during her 4th Grade Medieval Activity.  All of the 4th Graders have been working for weeks to earn "knighthood".  On Medieval Day, they all got knighted by a "king" and enjoyed Medieval type festivities (including eating food without utensils - Remember Medieval Times??).  She brought the castle home a few days later and it sat on our kitchen table for a few days until I noticed that the marshmallows were disappearing.

Were my kids EATING the crusty hardened chunks of pure sugar?  Of course.  Alas, the castle is in a landfill somewhere in Utah.


No comments: