Welcome to my Blog!

I feel so hip and trendy after finally figuring out how to set this section up on my website!  This will be a place where I will post some of my more recent works for clients so I don't have to keep bugging my webmaster,  Dave
So please check back often and feel free to post any comments!

Monday, January 21, 2008

Da Vinci in My Heart

Photobucket

Oh...how I long for the serenity she seems to enjoy...

Ever since I saw "Ever After" with Drew Barrymore a few years ago, I've always loved Da Vinci's portrait "Head of a Young Woman".   Of course the movie version made her look more like Drew...but the image shown here is of the actual masterpiece.

I've taken this image and digitally embellished it for an elegant fine print. Isn't she lovely?

This print is available in my Etsy boutique:

http://www.karmeldesign.etsy.com


No comments: