Welcome to my Blog!

I feel so hip and trendy after finally figuring out how to set this section up on my website!  This will be a place where I will post some of my more recent works for clients so I don't have to keep bugging my webmaster,  Dave
So please check back often and feel free to post any comments!

Monday, January 21, 2008

Tell Me Again...why did we leave Southern Calif?


Why did we move to Utah?
Originally uploaded by kaydles
Once again, we woke up to heavy snowfall. Jamie left the house at 4:30 am to get to work and it's a good thing he did too! While he didn't have to struggle with much traffic at that early hour, the roads were not plowed but fortunately he made it there safely in his little California convertible (top up, of course!) by driving behind a big rig.

He did pass a few accidents though and he's glad he got to work so early - several of his colleagues took 2+ hours to get to work during rush hour!

No comments: