Welcome to my Blog!

I feel so hip and trendy after finally figuring out how to set this section up on my website!  This will be a place where I will post some of my more recent works for clients so I don't have to keep bugging my webmaster,  Dave
So please check back often and feel free to post any comments!

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Star Cross'd Lovers

With Valentine's Day coming up, my thoughts of love and romance are still bringing me back to Shakespeare.

When Jamie and I were dating, I wrote a personal essay that compared us to Romeo and Juliet as we too were "star-cross'd" at the time due to our religious differences.

Although, fortunately, our religious differences were resolved and Jamie and I didn't commit suicide, the romantic tale of the Montagues and Capulets will still remain in my heart.

This tile features words from the couple:

ROMEO: With love's light wings did I o'erperch these walls; For stony limits cannot hold love out.

JULIET: My bounty is as boundless as the sea, My love as deep; the more I give to thee, the more I have, for both are infinite.

No comments: