Welcome to my Blog!

I feel so hip and trendy after finally figuring out how to set this section up on my website!  This will be a place where I will post some of my more recent works for clients so I don't have to keep bugging my webmaster,  Dave
So please check back often and feel free to post any comments!

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Introducing Photo Tiles!

"By George, I think she's got it!"  So for years now, I've been trying to figure out a way to transfer your favorite pictures on to tiles.  I've had requests for them in the past and every time I try, I'm just not too pleased with the result - they just did not turn out good enough to offer to you, my wonderful clients.

But I think I've figured it out now!

Check out the pics below...these Photo Tiles are available in my Etsy shop and will make a wonderful Valentine's Day gift!



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



2 comments:

Marrianne said...

I love those photo tiles! They have turnned out great!
Great job on the blog . . . I'll add you to my sidebar.

Karmel Design said...

Thanks so much for visiting!