Welcome to my Blog!

I feel so hip and trendy after finally figuring out how to set this section up on my website!  This will be a place where I will post some of my more recent works for clients so I don't have to keep bugging my webmaster,  Dave
So please check back often and feel free to post any comments!

Friday, January 25, 2008

Modesty never looked so Fashionable


Vintage Fashion Print
Originally uploaded by Karmel Design
This vintage image of very fashionable "madames" caught my eye as it reminded me of one of my favorite treasures - a vintage Parisian newspaper I bought in a Paris flea market. The newspaper is filled with similar images of fashionable ladies in Europe and while I will never part with my original newspaper, I created this piece to express my love of that era and their timeless elegance.

No comments: